Information available from Sandhurst Town Council under the model publication scheme
Adopted: 24th September 2020 Review: May 2022
This publication scheme is based on the template provided by Information Commissioner’s Office.
Sandhurst Town Council will make the information in this definition document available unless:.
- it does not hold the information;
- the information is exempt under one of the FOIA exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations exceptions, or its release is prohibited by another statute;
- the information is readily and publicly available from an external website; such information may have been provided by the public authority or on its behalf. The authority must provide a direct link to that information;
- the information is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible; or,
- Promote RRR through greater engagement with young people.
- it would be impractical or resource-intensive to prepare the material for routine release.
Sandhurst Town Council provides this publication scheme in accordance with requirements, and looks to provide as much information as possible to residents of Sandhurst on a routine basis.
Full details of the scheme can be found in the publication list below.